1996 Wellcraft Scarab 302 32′ Offshore Fishing Center Console Boat
$35,000 – Lee, FL
29 foot scarab 302 with twin motor bracket generating it a 32′ foot offshore fishing boat
2003/2005 Mercury four stroke 225Hp motors with 600hours on each and every motor. Excellent compression, both of those motors run solid.(require to switch both of those gasoline pumps on both of those motors as they’re surging).
New water pumps, oil pumps, and spark plugs. These motors have been maintained by a Mercury Master
Tech from Japan.
Gas usage with the boat absolutely loaded down with two hundred gallons of gasoline, 6 individuals, deal with, rods, bait, ice, coolers, drinks foods, is about one.7mpg @ 5,000 RPM
Boat at present has eighteen pitch props and does 40mph on a flat day @5,000 rpm and thirty-35 on a rough day @5,000 RPM.
With 21 pitch props the boat will do 40mph cruising close to four,000 RPM and shut to 60mph @5,000 RPM
+Freshly outfitted with every little thing needed to make journeys to the ledge easily and effectively.
+Freshly painted inside of within the very last 12 months.
+Load learn trailer with new leaf springs (triple axle)
+6 new tires on the trailer
+Model new Taco grand slam 15′ outriggers
+Model new VHF Antenna
+Model new VHF Radio
+Model new headunit together with amplifier and four speakers
+Model new T leading with pole holders, led spreader lights, plates for all electronics, life jacket pouch
+two x Garmin 4212 12″ chart plotters. Just about every can show radar, sonar, and or charts.
+Model new Garmin 24 xHD radar dome. Hd technological know-how. Bird finder module. Great for tuna fishing.
+Model new 1kw through hull transducer. Really effective and will pickup every little thing on the base.
+Model new Windlass with chain, rope, and anchor
+Model new leaning post
+New gasoline filters, contemporary oil and lower Unit fluid adjustments.
+four brand new marine batteries
+two brand new marine battery switches & relays to make sure you can often get the boat to start
+New seastar steering cylinder
+Two new bilge pumps
+Model new washdown pump
+All new switches and breakers
+New throttle assembly with tilt up/down switches
+Boat has a two hundred gallon gasoline capability and is at present totally total
+This is a undesirable ass fishing boat with Great gasoline economy.
Matters it however needs:
– Cuddy cabin needs upholstery finished and gorilla hair on the roof and sides. The cuddy is fairly compact I acquired quoted $700 for the complete cabin, I just have not finished it since it is not of upmost value to me.
– Trailer needs a second row of bunks included to assist guidebook the boat on the trailer far better. I was quoted $five hundred sections and labor.
– Boat is shedding gasoline pressure at the gasoline pumps. My system was to switch both of those gasoline pumps on each and every motor. Elements wherever $400 and I was going to do the do the job myself it is very very simple an approximated two hours for every motor as you have to choose just one gasoline pump off to accessibility the other. You may require to correct this to have both of those motors working effectively.
– One particular of the cowls has a gap on the leading facet now wherever a tree branch went through it. It does NOT allow water to accessibility the motor no leaks into the motor space. The motors stay dry. This is a beauty challenge and you can get a new cowl for $two hundred-five hundred. I located just one in south Florida for $250
– It needs some gelcoat maintenance wherever it was hitting the roller. I propose introducing the second row of bunks in advance of fixing the gelcoat. I was quoted $two hundred to correct the gelcoat locally in St. Augustine.
– It needs two temperature gauges – and a new sending device (we mounted a new sending device but apparently it was affordable and broke. A leading of the line sending device (for gasoline gauge operates about $one hundred)
The boat is water prepared minus the gasoline pumps. The moment you correct the gasoline pumps you can choose it out on the water. I can start the motors and hookup a pressure gauge to exhibit how the gasoline pump is shedding electricity.
I will choose $35,000 hard cash. That places me at nearly a $15,000 reduction, but my reduction is your gain. I require to sell this boat thanks to a new opportunity arising.
Simply call/Textual content Michael